Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Very First Award Ever




aa_mom handed me my very first award in the blog world...alright,my very first award in any world unless you count the 'consolation' prizes in grade school!(BTW hate the term!).
Needless to say I'm jumping up and down in excitement. I don't care what this award means or why it was given, I'm just excited to receive it. I have waited for this moment my whole life. In fact I had even prepared an acceptance speech but can't
seem to find it right now. I think it contained a vote of thanks to Apple for supplying me with post fodder, to hubby for not disturbing me while I blog(I can tune out snoring), mom, dad, my neighbour, neighbour's dog(why? because I don't have one) and so on. But instead I think I'll thank aa_mom for considering me worthy of this award and you guys for keeping me addicted to blogging with your wonderful blogs.

Now comes the hardest part... passing on this award. It is hard not because there aren't many worthy souls(in fact there are too many) but because I seem to be the last one to receive this. Pretty much every blogger I know has already received it. Does that mean I get to keep it? (Please say yes!)

Alright, I'll be good and try to pass it along. I'm gonna pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers whose recent few posts did not mention getting a schmooze award. Here they are:
Sanjay
Kiran
Parul
Chandni

I know I'm expected to write some blurbs about these people and why I'm giving them this award. But I'm not good at this schmoozing thing(No, I'm not giving back my award!), so 'I love their blogs' pretty much sums it up.
Now go on and do your victory dance. Do it again for me if you've already done it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!!!

*does the "chicken" dance with happiness*

yay( Btw I need to find out from the dictionary what it means exactly!)

karmic said...

Congratulations and thank you so very much!!!!
I loved the acceptance speech too, you have quite the way with words.

AA_Mom said...

Hilarious! Moi wanted to write an acceptance speech too but didn't as I thought I would somehow make the award look puny.

So love the way you thanked the neighbour's dog and yet made the award look the most important thing ever!

Fuzzylogic said...

Congrats Naina!Go ahead and do the victory dance:)

Cee Kay said...

YAY you!!!

NainaAshley said...

Thanks y'all.

aa_mom
I know what you mean. I was worried about the same thing but I wanted to have some fun with it so I finally did this. I'm glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

Me, the power of schmooze...*Bows deeply* am deeply honoured and gratified .....blah blah blah...

The biggest honour is to see you mention me in your list of 'some of my favourite bloggers'..

Unknown said...

Okay, tagged and awarded. Come collect.