Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tagged to describe my dreams

I have been tagged by Swati to list some weird or recurring dreams I’ve had. Now I don’t remember most of them even though I know I’ve had quite a few weird ones. But here are a few weird themes (for a lack of a better word) that I see appearing quite a few times:

Exam time: I’m in college and I have some examination, I either forget about it and miss the exam or I go extremely late or I reach on time but cannot remember a word. Just yesterday I dreamt that I had exams next week and that I was supposed to study for 5 subjects but I dint even have books for two of those and had no idea what those two subjects were. What can I say, exams have always been my worst nightmare irrespective of the results!

Family Trip/Fun: We are enjoying as a family either at some beautiful vacation place or partying at home. Except the family only consists of my parents and siblings. Hubby is never in the picture even though we’ve been married almost 10 years now. Hubby would have called it ‘wishful thinking’ but I don’t see Apple either and he wouldn’t dare to joke about that!

Losing a loved one: This is the one that terrifies me the most… loss of some family member. It’s not the same family member all the time. But then I’ve heard a superstition that if you dream about someone’s death, they end up having a long life. I’m not someone who believes in superstition but somehow I hope this one is true.

I tag fuzzy, Cee Kay, n~m , ss, Sur and Kiran to list their dreams. Please ignore if you’ve already done this tag.

8 comments:

~nm said...

:D well..some one who implicitly started the tag has been tagged again..yes...thats me..

Here's the link to
my post on my weird dreams which inspired Swati(http://recollectthescattered.blogspot.com) to make it a tag! :D

I had a good laugh at your exam dream. :D

NainaAshley said...

~nm
My bad :-(.I knew I had read many people's posts about dreams and could not remember who all did this tag. That's why I mentioned that if you already did it , you can ignore it. Now that look at your link I remember reading it.

~nm said...

Hey! Don't wory! I still did the tag..again!! :D

Read it here

Swati said...

Well done :) Exam ime dreams still trouble me , though t has been years since i gave any

Shobha said...

Hey there, thanks for the tag :) Am unwell, so I will get to the tag in a week or 2 ..

SUR NOTES said...

first tag i have done in a long time...but this was fun!

Shobha said...

Did the tag Naina :)

Unknown said...

Done. Done. Done.