Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some pictures from the trip

Here are a few pictures from our trip as promised...

Venice - A view from or Gondola



Venice - Another picture of the canals and surrounding buildings taken from the Gondola



Venice - The area across the canal from our hotel


Venice - Apple eyeing icecream outside the restaurent next to our hotel



Delos Island - Mykonos - Greece


Athens - Acropolis


Athens - Acropolis - A view of the city from the top of the hill



Athens - Acropolis - from the bottom of the hill


On board - Apple dancing with dad


On board - Sunset



On board - Apple and Dad watching sunset



Split - Croatia



Lisbon - Portugal - Political campaigning on the streets of Lisbon



Lisbon - Portugal - Tram going through the city.

13 comments:

David said...

Wow. Those pictures make me want to do a Mediterranean cruise. I would love to see Venice, Greece, etc.

carmachu said...

I love those pictures. Makes me want to go one day.

Unknown said...

Great pictures.

Man, I need a vacation.

karmic said...

Lovely pictures, thank you for posting them.

Dan said...

Wow! Look at all the places you visited! Amazing! You must have had a terrific time!

Gauri said...

Lovely pictures !!

Fuzzylogic said...

Wow!wonderful pics and the father daughter pics are cute. You took us on a virtual vacation with you:)

David said...

Hee Hee, right after you add me to your blogroll I go and change my blog title. It no longer mentions the great county of Dinwiddie! It is Mischief.

SUR NOTES said...

aah what i wouldnt do for a holiday like this... have always wanted to go to venice and greece.

and i swear i dont mind wearing i love venice t shirts in greece!

NainaAshley said...

All,
Thank you for appreciating my pictures.

Jenn said...

Such beautiful pictures!! you make me miss Italy! We lived there for 4 years and didn't really take full advantage of our fortune due to troublesome pregnancies and the spawn produced.
Hopefully we'll go back again one day.

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty photos. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am soooooooo jealous am doing breathing exercises to keep calm....lovely pics