Friday, May 4, 2007

Tagged to write 10 things about me

I have been tagged by Dorky Dad to write 10 things about myself. I thought about following DD and writing some real and some fictional things. But finally I decided to be truthful. So here are 10 things about me that I swear are true. If you don't believe me, ask my psychiatrist.

1.My name is (not) Naina Ashley. I could tell you my real name but then I'll have to kill you.

2. Ok, Ok, I’m not on some secret mission but the reason I can’t tell you my real name is that I'm in the witness protection program. Even if I wasn't in the program, I would not be able to reveal my name because I'm a very shy and introvert person.

3.I love reading books of all kinds except the technical ones(Did I mention I work in technology?Well, that's just my cover!).

4. A few years ago, I led a police officer on a car chase. Now before you start judging me, let me explain: I was very new to this country, speeding unintentionally and did not realize that when you have a police car with lights on behind your car, it means that they want to pull you over. I had assumed that there would be a siren for that. The officer did sound the siren eventually, causing me to stop. I had never had another ticket ever since, until this week!

5.I love travelling. I usually like to travel with my family and friends. Once when I was younger I spent a day in a foreign country sight seeing all by myself only to have a stranger accost me with an indecent proposal.

6. I love dancing. I don't have too many interesting stories around that but you can check my first post for a couple of dance related stories.

7. I'm hate being the center of attraction. That is why I have not gone on and won any recognitions or become famous. (Don’t think that I din’t have the opportunity.)

8. I love nuts(not the human kind...well some people including my hubby and brother think I'm one). That's why it kills me to know that my baby is allergic to nuts.

9.I was a princess in my past life. I wanted to experience life as a commoner, so here I am slugging it out in this one.

10. In this life, I have a little princess at home who knew she was a princess right from the moment she was born. She keeps her subjects on their toes.

Since I’m new to the blog world and am just getting to know one blogger at a time, I’ll take a rain check on tagging 10 people. If you have a blog that you’d like me to read, do leave a note.

Time to go, I have been summoned by the princess! Have a good weekend!

No comments: