Tuesday, December 4, 2007

On a break...

The last month or so has been real crazy both at home and at work.
New projects, new house closing, sicknesses, guests .....etc just have been showing up one after the other or simultaneously at times. Consequently there have been blogs unread, tags undone(I haven't forgotten your tags), posts unwritten and ideas lost.
I'm really touched by all those who wondered if everything was ok.

The coming month promises to be equally(if not more) crazy. The in-laws are arriving, we are moving to the new house..... holiday parties as well as guests will keep me occupied among other things. I doubt I'll be able to post anything amidst all the mayhem but I'll try to visit your blogs.

May be the new year will see a rejuvenated, re-energized or even a new blog!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

13 comments:

~nm said...

Good to hear from you girl! Somehow whenever I see the name of your blog in my reader showing a new post my spirit just lightens up and I go straight away to read your blog! :D

Tending to guests and parties and all can be quite tiring. So wish you all the best and that hope things go easy for you! Have a wonderfully happy time!

NainaAshley said...

~nm
Thank you so much for your kind words. You made my day.

SUR NOTES said...

i kept wondering when you would recover from diwali and write a new post...none of your vintage hilarious posts showed up so was wondering...

and we are into christmas soon...happy holidays to you too!

AA_Mom said...

Congratulations on the new house and Happy holidays!

Dan said...

Happy holidays to you and yours Nainaashley! Thanks for being my blog friend in 2007. Enjoy your break. Hugs.

AA_Mom said...

Tagged

This could be the reason you peek in while on vacation :)

RJ said...

Thanks for your comment about school. Fortunately I could schedule Toefl in atlanta area. For now, I don't plan to give subject test. Its just way too much to study. Everything still seems hazy, am keeping my fingers crossed.

Goodluck with your moving - a big task! I hope you get to enjoy and relax during holidays. Take care.

Swati said...

Have a nice break !

Fuzzylogic said...

December is always a busy time for me as well. I can't imagine having to move to a new house along with all that. Enjoy the break and here's wishing you happy holidays!Have a great time Naina.

RJ said...

Tagged!

Anonymous said...

come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

~nm said...

Hey Girl! Hope you are doing good. Here's something for you to see!! Read on....

Unknown said...

Naina, come back. No post for too long.